Sunday, August 19, 2007

Boeing Future of Flight Museum

When we arrived at the Future of Flight museum, we discovered that the only tour that had enough space for all of us had already stared 10 minutes ago. However, we could still catch it if we hurried. I was on the phone frantically trying to tell two other people who got off at the wrong bus stop how to get to the museum. Security wouldn't let me take my phone with me even when I explained my situation to them. The tour bus was about to leave and everyone else was waiting for me. Not knowing what else to do, I handed over my phone and asked the receptionist to give my friends directions, and ran off to the tour bus.

The tour consisted of watching a 10 minute film (that we missed because we were late), a bus ride to the factory, walking through an underground tunnel, taking an industrial elevator up to a viewing level, walking around and looking at the factory, walking back through the tunnel, and taking the bus back to the museum. The whole thing took about an hour.

As soon as I got my phone back I called my friends to see what had happened. In the end, they never got directions and just took the bus back.

No comments: